Welcome to the Homepage of the
- 08/2016: Our annual group retreat took place at Villa Breitenberg together with the 'other' Gulder lab!
- 08/2016: Our paper 'Characterization of a Cyanobacterial Haloperoxidase and Evaluation of its Biocatalytic Halogenation Potential' is now online in ChemBioChem! Congratulations to Catharina and Annika!
- 07/2016: Andi got awarded a Doctoral Fellowship of the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie! Congratulations!
- 07/2016: Our paper on 'Iodine(III)-Catalyzed Cascade Reactions Enabling a Direct Access to β-Lactams and α-Hydroxy-β-amino Acids' is now online in Org. Lett.! Congratulations to Christoph! Fulltext
- 04/2016: Our paper on 'Advances in Iodine(III)-Mediated Halogenations: A Versatile Tool to Explore new Reactivities and Selectivities' is now online in Chem. Eur. J.! Congratulations to Andi and Anna! Fulltext
- 04/2016: Our paper on 'Explorations on the Bis(thio)urea-Catalyzed Stereoselective Synthesis of Marinopyrrole A' is now online in Eur. J. Org. Chem.! Congratulations to Maciej and Steffi! Fulltext
- 04/2016: Jarek started his Master Thesis in our group. Welcome!
- 03/2016: Steffi started her Master Thesis in our group. Welcome!
- 02/2016: The cover picture of our latest paper is now online! cover
- 02/2016: Our recent publication on 'A Fluorination / Aryl Migration / Cyclization Cascade for the Metal-free Synthesis of Fluoro Benzoxazepines' has been highlighted in Chemistry Views! Fulltext
- 02/2016: Andi returned to our group starting his PhD Thesis. Welcome back!